Accelerate with the New Dynamics AX
Microsoft Technology Center
1125 Sanctuary Parkway
Alpharetta, GA 30009
|WHAT:||An afternoon of Microsoft Dynamics AX insight and information. Learn about new features and how Lifecycle Services can provide enhanced support!|
- A free dinner the night before the event
- A free hotel room
- A free post-event networking reception
Lifecycle Services (LCS) Delivers Practical Enterprise Solutions
Learn how Microsoft Lifecycle Services (LCS) helps companies deploy and manage enterprise class applications faster and easier. This one hour session from Robbie Morrison, VP of Enterprise Group, will focus on how LCS helps decrease the time to value and the cost of deploying a rich enterprise solution that can meet a company's global needs. This presentation will include:
- Define and manage your implementation process
- Deploy, Provision and Support your Dynamics AX ERP solution
- Manage the ongoing operational efficiency of your system
The Next Generation ERP Solution: Microsoft Dynamics AX
Join us for an hour long journey of the new Microsoft Dynamics AX specifically configured for the services industry. Sandeep Chaudhury, Senior Solutions Architect, will discuss how Microsoft has leveraged the latest technologies to enhance their flagship ERP product. Deployed using Azure cloud and completely integrated to Office 365, you will see the benefits this unique application brings to companies in the service industry. This presentation will include:
- Improved productivity for your users with an intuitive web based (HTML5) client, global search, and personalization options.
- Workspaces that help users to stay on top of their tasks and get all important work done from one central location.
- Self-service styled user training with guided task execution.
- Out of the box integration with Microsoft Office 365.
- Powerful business intelligence with PowerBI and pre-built content packs
Want to join us for the whole day at our Value Summit? Let us know!
Check out the agenda for Summit 2016!
Attend the general sessions in the morning and the Dynamics AX sessions in the afternoon.