Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) business solution that drives sales productivity and marketing effectiveness through social insights, business intelligence, and campaign management.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the Cloud, your business can grow and adapt while getting the most out of your IT investment. When paired with Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM redefines productivity at a completely different level.
With Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud, you can:Grow efficiently.
In today's social and mobile world, businesses need to move faster and adapt to changing business environments. Choose your own path with solutions that address your business goals and maximize your IT investment—whether growing sales, increasing efficiency, enabling a mobile workforce, or keeping data protected. Microsoft Cloud offers a complete, flexible, and trusted platform that spans the entire IT ecosystem, from server to cloud, and desktop to mobile devices.
Do business anywhere.
Use familiar tools that provide dependable, consistent experiences across PCs, mobile devices, and browsers, whether you’re using cloud or traditional applications. Work seamlessly—whether online or offline—with anywhere access to information and applications. Never compromise your productivity because of a bad connection again.
Share information more easily inside and outside of your organization with change tracking and memory capabilities that simulate social tools like Twitter. Tap into the combined social intellect of your company with shared workspaces for leads, and co-edit proposals in real time. Allow reps to get connected to the right people, share information, and organize around deals by harnessing the power of Yammer, Lync, and Skype.
Be secure in the cloud.
Enjoy financially backed security, data privacy, and consistent Microsoft-managed upgrades so that you can take the worry out of detailed day-to-day administration. Benefit from knowing you can get to your latest files from anywhere when the unexpected happens and never miss a step.
· Know your latest files are backed up and accessible from anywhere with OneDrive for Business
· Simply drag and drop files to your OneDrive for Business storage with Windows 8 Pro
· Remote wipe critical data of misplaced or stolen devices quickly on Office 365
SBS Group for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud ImplementationAs a Microsoft Dynamics Partner of the Year and Master VAR, SBS Group provides the highest level of service and support to bring the powerful capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics CRM to your organization.
· Microsoft Gold Competencies in Customer Relationship Management and Enterprise Resource Planning
· Serving clients from over 35 local offices across North America
· Exceptional business expertise across an array of focused industries and verticals
· Support and implementation services for on-premise or cloud deployments
· In-house help desk for Dynamics CRM and all Microsoft platform technologies including Office 365, Sharepoint, Exchange, Skype for Business, and many more.
· Dedicated web-based client site for collaboration, document management and project deliverables
· Trained and certified in over 50 applications and software add-ons for Dynamics CRM
To receive a free evaluation and pricing, or for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Cloud consulting and support, contact us today.