Microsoft Project Server 2013 is a flexible on-premises solution for project portfolio management and everyday work. Team members, project participants, and business decision makers can get started, prioritize project portfolios and deliver the intended business value from virtually anywhere.
Easily plan projects and collaborate from virtually anywhere with the right tools for project managers, project teams and decision makers. Project Server can help
• Align strategic vision and prioritize initiatives, select optimal project portfolios, and deliver on your business strategy.
• Effectively manage resources to see what your teams are doing – even when they’re managing everyday work or ad hoc projects in SharePoint.
• Strengthen everyday collaboration with the social experiences of SharePoint, which facilitate discussions, information sharing, and your team’s ability to get work done.
• Seamlessly communicate with new ways to share conversations across time and space to improve overall teamwork.
• Make data driven decisions by equipping team members and stakeholders with the information they need to stay informed and effective.
• Simplify IT with an integrated admin experience with SharePoint.